- When making a reservation, is it safe to furnish my credit card number?
Yes, all information given out on our website travels to and is stored on our server through a safe or "encrypted" connection. This means that it may not be accessed via Internet and that no one can intercept the information being sent.
- What kind of information and services can I receive from your Live Assistance?
For La Colección website Live Assistance does not apply.
- I am trying to get Live Assistance on-line without success. Am I doing something wrong?
For La Colección website Live Assistance does not apply.
- How can I send a comment or complaint concerning my reservation?
You may send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the complete information on your stay (hotel, lodging dates, confirmation number, etc.), in addition to your personal information to contact you if necessary. Our Customer Service response time is about 10 business days. During this time, a representative will contact you to follow up on your comments. If you wish to confirm the status of your request, you may dial (1 800) 343 7821 or (01 443) 310 8137 directly from Mexico.
- How can I send a comment or complaint concerning the functioning of this website?
Please send your comments on the functioning of this website to the Website Manager at email@example.com
- Can I book with my Vacation Club Certificate on-line?
- If I book through an intermediary, can the hotel give me my bill?
No, Posadas should bill the intermediary. We suggest you to ask for your bill directly where you made your reservation.
- Can I book groups on-line?
To send a Request for Proposal please enter to the Groups and Meetings section.
MAKING A RESERVATION
- I'm trying to make a reservation, and a message is displayed saying that the number of people cannot be accommodated in any of the available rooms. What does this mean?
A maximum of 4 people can be accommodated in a guest room; either 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12, or 3 adults and a minor under 12. If our reservations system sends you this message, please add more rooms to your booking and distribute the number of people accordingly.
- Is a charge made to my credit card at the time the reservation is confirmed?
No, the charge is made at the end of your stay at the hotel when you check out. At this time, you may pay your bill with the credit card number you gave us when you made the reservation, with any other credit card or with other forms of payment. We only make charges when one of the change or cancellation fees mentioned in our policies applies.
- Can I pay for my room in advance?
Our hotels have bank accounts to receive deposits, in the case of your wanting to pay in advance. However, this service is only available in Mexico. For information on a specific account number, please call (01 443) 310 8137.
- When making a reservation, I am asked for personal information. How will it be used?
The information you give us will only be used to guarantee and register your reservation, or to contact you if something unexpected comes up. If you choose to receive our newsletter, we will use your information to periodically e-mail you our promotions and/or articles of interest. Should you wish to do so, you may ask us to stop receiving this newsletter at any moment.
- I have finished processing my reservation. What should I do now?
Once your reservation number is displayed on your screen and e-mailed to you, you may rest assured that your reservation has been registered in our system. Please keep your reservation information for purposes of personal control.
- Will I receive a confirmation of my reservation?
Once your confirmation is displayed on your screen, in no more than 5 minutes you will receive a confirmation at the e-mail address that you registered during the process. It will include cancellation policies.
ENSURING BEST RATE GUARANTEE
- How can I know whether the rate shown on the website has the Best Rate Guarantee?
All the rooms that can be booked through our website have the Best Rate Guarantee. You can rest assured that the rate displayed on our website is the lowest one available for the selected dates. Should this not be the case, we will give you an additional 25% discount. For further information, please see the policies of this guarantee.
- I found a lower rate at a travel agency, reservation center or other website not belonging to Grupo Posadas. How can I claim my 25% discount?
In case you have a complaint, you may send it to the following mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the complete information on your stay (hotel, lodging dates, confirmation number, etc.), in addition to your personal information to contact you if necessary. Our Customer Service response time is about 10 business days. During this time, a representative will contact you to follow up on your comments. If you wish to confirm the status of your request, you may dial (01 443) 310 8137 from Mexico City.
- If I already sent my best rate claim, how can I check its status?
Once you send your claim, one of our representatives will contact you within the next 24 hours. If you do not receive a confirmation from the Customer Service Department within this time, please send an e-mail to email@example.com to check the status of your claim.
CHANGING YOUR RESERVATION
- My travel plans have changed. How can I cancel or change my reservation on-line?
In the section called "My Reservations", click "Quick access to edit or cancel a reservation", where you can change or cancel your reservation based on our Cancellation & Change Policies. If you are a registered user, you may also do this by clicking the link of reservation details in the section of "My Reservations", where all your reservations will be displayed. If the reservation was made through our Call Center, please dial their number and an agent will be pleased to help you cancel your reservation.
- If I do not have Internet access and need to change or cancel my reservation, is there a phone number I can dial for assistance?
- My travel plans have changed. Can I modify my reservation on line?
In the section called "My Reservations", select "Quick access to edit or cancel a reservation" where you will be able to make changes or cancel your reservation based on our Cancellation & Change Policies. If you are a registered user, you may also do this by clicking the section of "My Reservations", where all your reservations will be displayed. If the reservation was made through our Call Center, please dial their number and a representative will be pleased to help you cancel your reservation.
- If I cancel a reservation, do I have to pay any charges?
Once you complete your reservation process, you will receive an e-mail with the cancellation policies in which you can find all the related information on this subject.
- Are the cancellation policies shown on the Internet the same as the Call Center's?
All our Call Center information is the same as that of our web pages.
INFORMATION ABOUT WHERE TO STAY
- I am not sure whether you have a hotel at the destination to which I will be traveling. Where can I check this?
There is a destination page located within our site. You will find an interactive map where you can identify all the hotels we have at city and beach destinations.
- How can I know where a hotel is located?
When searching for a specific hotel, the full information on it will be displayed.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE HOTELS
- When searching for a hotel, I get two or three different results. How can I know what the better option is?
All our hotels follow our service standards, making of all of them a good choice. Your best option will depend on your specific needs. When choosing a hotel on our website, you will find all the related information.
- Do all the hotels have Internet access?
Yes, they do. All of our hotels have in-room Internet access. We also have equipped business centers with Internet access, with the exception of FA Puerto Vallarta and The Explorean. You can verify this information when searching for a specific hotel at our web sites, since all the information related to this unit will be displayed.
- Where can I find the phone and fax number of a hotel?
For your convenience, all required information is shown on our web page. However, should you have any other questions, one of our representatives will be glad to help you through our Call Center.
- How many persons as a maximum may be accommodated in a room?
The maximum capacity of a room is 4 persons, either 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12 or 3 adults and one minor under 12.
- How many rooms can I book as maximum?
You can book 2 rooms as maximum. If you want to book 3 or more rooms please send a Request for Proposal through our Groups and Meetings section. To offer you personalized assistance, please dial our Call Center for free at (01 443) 310 8137, selecting Option 1 of the menu.
- If one of the minors is an infant (less than 3 years old), can 2 adults and 3 minors under the age of 12 stay in the room?
Yes, at a triple room rate (with the exception of our only adults hotels). We would like to remind you, however, that the room only has two full size beds, in the case of the Double Superior and Double Deluxe rooms. If the minor is as old as 3, he/she is no longer considered an infant. For your own comfort, we recommend adding another room to your reservation.
- Do you have activities for children in your hotels?
Many of our hotels offer a program called Fiesta Kids Club for children ages 4 to 12. This program is available all year round at beach hotels, and only on weekends at city hotels. At some hotels, we even have a Fiesta Teens Club.
- Do you have laundry service?
Yes, all our hotels have an excellent laundry and ironing service.
- When staying at your hotels, may I take my pet with me?
Owing to our hygiene and security policies, pets are not allowed in our hotels.
- At what time can I check in?
You will be able to check in after 3 p.m. or according to our hotels availability.
- If I have an event at or near the hotel, can I check in before 3 p.m.?
When you arrive at our hotel, we will check availability. If there are available rooms, you may check in. Otherwise, we can take care of your luggage until your check in.
- If I arrive in the early morning, is there anyone to assist me?
For your comfort, the Reception Desk is open 24 hours a day
- How can I sign up for your Fiesta Rewards Program?
On our website's Home Page, click the Fiesta Rewards icon or on your browser go to www.fiestarewards.com, where you will find the registration information. Or, if you prefer, you may also dial (1 800) 504 5000 where one of our representatives will help you to sign up.
- Can I use my Fiesta Rewards points on-line?
At www.fiestarewards.com, you will find complete information on our rewards program and how to use your points.
- Do I get a better rate if I am a Fiesta Rewards member?
The benefits of our program focus on accumulating points and always receiving better treatment. The rate given to Fiesta Rewards members is always the best available rate (BAR).